The Asus router comes with the number of features and settings. And you can easily configure the settings after signing into its setup wizard. Sometimes, while or after the installation process of asus router, you can encounter some issues. These issues can be regarding security and performance of the Asus router. In such a case, you can update Asus router firmware as it can resolve such issues. However, if Asus router won’t update firmware or you are having troubles while updating its firmware, you can follow some simple steps to fix it.
Update the firmware of the Asus router to keep the router up to date. The security of the router updates as well with Asus firmware. You can update the asus router firmware easily by accessing the router’s administrative settings with the help of web address router.asus.com. In case, your asus router firmware update failed, you can contact our team and they will help you resolve the issue within a few seconds.
How to update asus router firmware?
A firmware is a default software stored in a router’s web interface. a new version of the firmware is provided by the Asus from time to time which is necessary for users to download. Asus router firmware update enhance the security of the router and also it removes the bugs that are prevalent in the existing firmware. If your asus router won’t update firmware, you will lack behind the added new features of the router. Therefore, it is important to update the asus router for the overall improvement of the performance.
If your Asus router firmware update failed, you can follow these easy and simple steps.
- You need to visit asus.com to download the latest firmware file for your router. Then, save the downloaded file somewhere on your computer.
- Open an internet browser on your mobile device or computer and enter asus.com into the address bar.
- An Asus router login page appears. You will be prompted to enter Asus router login username and password in the required fields. Press ‘Enter’ key.
- The asus router setup wizard will appear on your screen.
- Go to the ‘Administration’ tab on the setup wizard.
- Click on the ‘Firmware Upgrade’
- Select the choose file’ option.
- You need to upload the downloaded file from your computer.
- Click ‘Save’ option.
Asus router firmware update process is now completed. If your asus router won’t update firmware still, you can reset your router to its default settings. Asus router reset process will reset all the configured settings to its default settings. You can reset the router by long-pressing the reset button using a pointed object for a few seconds.
To know any more details on how to update asus router firmware, you can contact our technical team by calling on their toll-free number or you can even do a live chat with them anytime. They will help you resolve the issue.