Asus wireless router comes with multiple settings and features. These settings and features safeguard your home network. With the default username & network password, you can access the router settings & user interface. Asus router comes with some latest features. Asus router login page is the main control panel for entire settings & features of the Asus router. Visit the Asus login page, select the option which you want to change. In this article, we will discuss how to log into the Asus device. You don’t need to follow lengthy process, just go through the article. Let’s get started.
Prerequisites for Asus Router Login
• A Computer/tablet/laptop/Smartphone
• An active Internet Connection
• Login Credentials i.e. Username & Password
• Network name and password
• Default web/IP address
Access the Asus Login Page via a Web Browser
• Use an Ethernet cable to connect the computer to the Asus router.
• On your computer that you will use for the login process, launch a web browser.
• Now, type http://router.asus.com the default web address in the browser’s address bar.
• If http://router.asus.com doesn’t work, you can use http://192.168.1.1 the default IP address in place of the web address.
• Or if you cannot access the login page, check if you have entered the correct login address.
• Never put the address in the search bar of the browser. It is supposed to enter in the address bar of the browser.
• A login screen will appear on the computer screen, enter the username and password and click the ‘Login’ button.
• You can check the default username and password on the printed label on router’s back panel.
I Can’t Access my Asus login Page. What can I do?
• One of the reasons can be an improper cable connection. Make sure the Ethernet cable from the computer is securely plugged in to the router.
• You should check the computer is connected to an active internet connection.
• Enter the correct Asus login details in their respective fields.
• Make sure you have entered the correct login address in the browser’s address bar.
• Put the web or IP address in the address bar and not in the search bar.
• Make sure the adapter is set to obtain an IP address automatically
If the problem doesn’t resolve using above steps then reset your Asus router to its factory default settings. To know how to reset the Asus router, call us at our toll-free number. You can contact us at the toll-free number or via a live chat support window.