If you are trying to do the basic and advanced configuration of the asus router, you are required to access its login window. Accessing the asus router login page is not very difficult. It can be little confusing for the new users. A user can easily sign into Asus setup wizard with the help of its default web address i.e. http://router.asus.com. The default IP address 192.168.1.1 is used for the configuration of the asus router. You just need to complete the initial steps to access the Asus wireless router setup page. In this blog, we will explain to you how do you set up the Asus wireless router. You can follow quick instructions to complete the installation and configuration of the Asus router.
Initial steps to access Asus router sign in page
If you want to access the 192.168.1.1 Asus router setup page, you need to go through some basic initial steps. If you can’t sign into asus router, you can ask our experts to provide you some troubleshooting tips to resolve the issue.
- You need to disconnect any source of power from the broadband modem.
- Now, you can take an Ethernet cable and use it to connect the internet port of the asus router to the modem.
- Using the second Ethernet cable, you can establish a connection between the LAN port of the asus router and your computer.
- You can supply power to Asus router, computer and modem.
How to access asus router settings?
- On the connected device, open a browser of your choice.
- Enter 192.168.1.1 or router.asus.com into the browser’s URL.
- You will be redirected to the Asus router login page. It will prompt you to enter the Asus router username and password.
- Complete the asus router login details.
- Click ‘Login’
How do you set up the asus wireless router?
you can configure the basic and advanced settings of the router after Asus router sign in steps. Follow the simple steps to access Asus setup wizard.
- On the 192.168.1.1 asus router setup page, you need to select your internet connection type.
- Next, you need to enter the network name and password of your Asus router.
- Now, you can change the wireless channel of the asus router.
- Choose the security type of your Asus router.
- Finally, Asus setup wizard will display the settings of the Asus router. Click ‘Save’ to continue.
- Click ‘Finish’ to complete the Asus wireless router setup.
These were the steps to access the asus setup wizard. If you can’t sign into Asus router, you can follow some troubleshooting tips. You can ask our technical experts to help you with 192.168.1.1 asus router setup.